Montgomery County has an opening in the 14th JD Community Corrections-Juvenile Services for a Full-time Juvenile Intake and Assessment Worker.
- Applicant must have a high school diploma.
- One year of experience working with juveniles and families is preferred.
- Plus education in working with computers to do small IT work (would prefer certificates of classes if possible)
- The position would be working a rotating day shift on call hours and maybe some weekends on call.
- Applicant must be able to work independently, possess excellent communication and computer skills, and reside in Montgomery or Chautauqua County to respond within a set time frame.
Applicant must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid Kansas driver’s license, reliable vehicle and be able to pass a background check, with no felony convictions, urine analysis and physical health exam. Starting out salary would be around 23.13 per hour.