The Health Department can do a variety of presentations to community organizations and events. We can create presentations for children or adults, small or large groups, businesses or individuals free of charge.
Some topics that can be discussed are:
- Head Lice
- Hand Washing
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Emergency Preparedness
- Communicable Disease
- County Health Rankings
Other educational opportunities available a Breastfeeding Consultant, Certified Passenger Seat Technician, or getting First Aid and CPR instruction. Fees may be charged for these services.
Screenings we conduct by appointment:
- Blood Pressure (No Charge) Can be done on walk-in basis as nurse’s are available. Available in Caney on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at the Recreation Center and at Country Mart in Coffeyville on the 4th Thursday morning each month.
- Hemoglobin $6.00
- Glucose $6.00
- Lead $6.00 (if under the age of 7 years) 7 years old and up is $35.00
- Hearing $6.00
- Vision $6.00
- Childcare, Headstart, School Physicals $25.00
- Kan-Be-Healthy Physicals $70.00
- STD Call for pricing
- Pregnancy Test $8.00
- Head Check for Lice $5.00
- Breast & Cervical Canter Screening (see Women’s Health tab)