Data Collector Office/Field Position
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Enters property record changes into Computer Assisted Mass Appraisal System (CAMA). Available to work in the office and in the field when necessary.
Analysis and Research. Assist citizens, public officials, attorneys, realtors, and others with information relating to property values.
Public Relations. Answers taxpayer inquiries, and communicates and assists with outside jurisdictions.
- Concentrate on complex tasks for extended periods of time.
- Know how to use a tape measure.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing (proper spelling, grammar, etc.).
- Be able to learn, retain, and follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees, the general public, and other government entities.
- Apply time management and organization skills.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Valid Kansas Driver’s License with a clean driving record. Ability to safely operate a Montgomery County owned vehicle.